Lakeside Roofing Company can install your new or replacement residential/commercial shingled or metal roof, or repair your existing roof. Lakeside has several roofing packages to suit your needs and budget.
Lakeside has invested in its installers who have earned CertainTeed Corporation’s coveted ShingleMaster™ (SM) certification, described by CertainTeed as, “Contractors who are focused on superior workmanship and customer satisfaction earn the SM credential by employing a Master Shingle Applicator qualified workforce or participating in an SM Credential Course". A SM can offer you SureStart PLUS extended warranty coverage which is a 50-year non-prorated replacement warranty from CertainTeed.
LAKESIDE'S INSTALLATION STANDARDS
- Full house and landscaping protection
- Waterproofing membrane systems
- Building Inspector-approved methods of installation!
- Industry leading workmanship guarantees
Lakeside Roofing Co. will be your advocate to maximize your insurance dollars and provide you with the best quality materials and workmanship.
DAMAGE CAN BE CAUSED BY
- Fallen tree/tree limbs
- Ice Dams
Questions to Consider
When you start any project, it is important that you are prepared and working with a contractor that helps you through the entire process. Here are a few questions to consider when choosing a partner.
- Does the company provide a Workmanship Guarantee?
- What does the Warranty Cover?
- What can I expect should a problem occur after the project is complete?
- Does the company have a reference list?
- Can you see the products that will be used and how they will be applied?
- How long will it take to complete the work?
- What are the payment requirements?
- Does the roof or siding require more ventilation?
- Is the company licensed and insured?
- How long has the company been in business